MUST BE SIGNED AND SUBMITTED 30 DAYS PRIOR OR AT TIME OF BOOKING EVENT
1. All outing fees are due in full on the date of the event unless other arrangements have been approved by the Golf Professional. Payments may be made by: Cash, Check, Visa, MC, Discover or AMEX. Payable to Reid Park Limited.
2. To qualify for charity rate, the organization must be donating their proceeds to a non-profit 501c3 organization registered with the State of Ohio. Proof of tax exempt and 501c3 form must be submitted in order for rate to be confirmed.
3. Prizes must be purchased at the Golf Shop. If it is requested and the Golf Professional agrees, prizes may be purchased from another source. Gift Cards are good at Reid Park Golf Course.
4. 10 days prior to the event, a final confirmation regarding the number of golfing participants must be submitted to the Golf Professional.
5. All weekend outing must guarantee payment for a minimum of 72 players.
6. For all regular weekend outings, fields larger than the 32 minimum, but smaller than the number of golfers guaranteed on the agreement, must still pay for a minimum of 90%of the number of golfers guaranteed on the outing agreement form. Exceptions to the 90% rule are made to closed course events only. 90% rule does not apply to weekday outings.
7. On the day of the event, outing fields larger than the number of golfers guaranteed on the agreement form must pay for the actual number of golfer playing that day.
8. Pairing sheets must be presented to the Golf Professional no later than two (2) days prior to the Outing/Event.
9. Restaurant concessionaire has the exclusive right to provide all food and beverages. No Alcohol, beverages, personal coolers or food are permitted to be brought on the Golf Course, unless terms are agreed upon by all parties in advance.
10. All contests must be approved prior to your event. Any hole prizes and expenses incurred as part of the contests will be the responsibility of your group.
11. No more than two people and two sets of clubs per cart. The signature on the outing agreement is responsible for any damages incurred to the carts and/or property damage while in the possession of the group or players.
12. Groups requiring more than the available number of carts will be responsible for a rental fee of $65 for each additional cart needed, unless other arrangements have been made and approved by the Golf Division Manger. Cart rental is based on availability.
13. If playing conditions require cancellation of the event by Reid Park Limited, the event may be rescheduled at the customer’s convenience and course availability.
14. Proper conduct is expected by all participants while on the premises. Players should adhere to all rules, replace divots, repair ball marks and rake sand traps. Unruly behavior, foul language, golf course abuse, fighting will not be tolerated. Any player that chooses not to follow these rules will be asked to leave with no refund.
15. The use of Membership for tournaments and outings are permitted as long as the event coordinator accepts passes as entry to event. Players wishing to use their annual privilege must have a greens fee ticket rung on the day of the event, prior to the start of play. This ticket must be turned in to the Golf Professional in lieu of paid green fees.
16. Reid Park Limited does not assume responsibility for damage to or loss of personal belongings. The Event Chairperson or undersigned company is responsible for any damage to premises, golf carts or any other part of the golf course by participants and/or other agents.
I hereby release any and all rights and claims for damages I or on behalf of the undersigned company or participants may have against Reid Park Limited and its representatives, successors and assigns for any and all injuries suffered by myself or golfing participants on any activity sponsored by these groups.
Photo Release: I do hereby grant and give the right to use my or other participants photograph or image with or without me or other participants name, both single and in conjunction with other persons or objects for any and all purposes including, but not limited to, private or public presentations, advertising, publicity and promotion relating thereto. Hold Harmless: I warrant that I have the right to authorize the foregoing uses and do hereby agree to hold Reid Park Limited harmless of and from any and all liability of whatever nature which may arise out of result from such uses. For the consideration stated above, I further agree that in the event that any participant repudiates or attempts to repudiate such release, I will personally indemnify and save harmless Reid Park Limited, its successors and assigns, for any and all loss and damage occasioned thereby.